Thursday, June 21, 2012

Gotye Bobbin to the end of the week/project...

TGIF!!!!! And TGIFF!!!!
MR has come up with a fun video post for almost every Friday, and me, I got nothing.  But Gemma does and it's a beautiful finish, one that makes you want to light a fire out the front of Gemma's house, ring the door bell and rush around to the back door to pinch it while she's putting the fire out kinda finish...
AND she's posted early, so I guess I'd better pull something out of my hat...


Yup, Red red robin comes bob bob BOBBIN along... cos Gemma's blog is PrettyBobbins. It's her first linky party so head on over and say Hi, follow, or link up if you have a fantastic finish!

Actually, no that song is far too annoying. Listen to some Gotye instead. Muppet style.



Now, I'm off to link up then I'm going to find my matches...

No comments:

Post a Comment