TGIFF! turns two this month and don't you think we should celebrate with a sequel? Yes! And OctoberQuest 2 is bigger and better than the first!
Your quest, should you choose to accept it is to finish up those quilty projects, whether it's for the upcoming Bloggers Quilt Festival, the Finish-A-Long, Halloween, Thanksgiving or even, gasp, Christmas. Or finish up those WIPs, UFOs, charity quilts, or um, overdue gifts -- you decide!
The rules remain the same as last year:
- Your quilty project must be completely finished (As much as we love celebrating quilt tops or completed blocks, they will not be eligible for the prizes).
- You may enter more than one finish and even more than one finish each week. Just add a link for each finish to one of the linky parties. The linky parties will stay open until the end of the month.
- Your blog post or photo on Flickr/Picasa must have a link back to the TGIFF! site and the particular party you are participating in.
- Link up your quilty finish in any of the TGIFF! linky parties this month:
- October 4 - Laura @ Quokka Quilts
- October 11 - M-R @ Quilt Matters
- October 18 - Julia @ Julia's Spitzenkiste
- October 25 - Jen @ Quilter In The Closet
1) Mad About Patchwork is giving a $50 gift certificate to two lucky participants! There's something for everyone too - Pam's offering a 10% off purchases for the month of October to all OctoberQuest participants -- just use TGIFF10 at checkout.
2) Sew Sisters Quilt Shop is giving a $50 gift certificate to two lucky participants! They too are offering 10% off purchases (excluding classes, clubs and block of the month programs) for the month of October to all OctoberQuest participants -- TGIFF10 at checkout!
Just think of what deliciousness you could get with one of these prizes?! So exciting! Thank you to our sponsors for offering these goodies!
So ramp up your "Let's Get 'Er Done!" attitude and start polishing off those projects to share starting this Friday at Quokka Quilts.
Happy OctoberQuest 2!