Thursday, May 22, 2014

Southern Hospitality

Ever had this problem?
OMG -- I'm in the midst of remodeling and have no room for quilting layouts.  THANKS FOR THIS.  IT HELPS.
From http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b8/c9/c1/b8c9c11e6d10ba19170ef9d5f9da5c93.jpg


Well, we have the answer! Share your finish with TGIFF! and get inspiration for your next quilt by enjoying the other finishes. 

TGIFF! is heading south this week to visit with Sarah at Georgia Girl. Let's head on over to see Sarah and enjoy some southern hospitality!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this pic! Comforting to know I'm not the only one who feels like this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can SO relate to that cartoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! I can relate a little too much to this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO Great pic....and yes more than once...sad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! for SURE!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete