Monday, February 27, 2012

What a finish!

Wow, I think Rhonda has set the record with 27 finishes linked up to her TGIFF post. You go girl!
But I think the best finish has to go to our longtime TGIFF stalwart, Shanna who has been TGIFFing from the first. This finish was almost 9 months in the making and she's damn glad to have a successful finish on this one. Go and have a look!

In the meantime, my quilter's ADHD and machine problems ALMOST go the better of me. I walked into Textile Traders this afternoon to get a border fabric for what I WAS intending to finish, and almost fell over a roll of fabric that exactly matched the border of a quilt I hadn't finished because I was 3 inches too short on border fabric...  WHOOOPEEE! So I think you can safely say we'll have a finish for Friday, from me, at Quokka Quilts. Miracles do happen... Drop in on Friday and check mine out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment