Thursday, December 19, 2013

Give Me an O...

This week's host Vickey from Gingersnaps Quilts is sharing a special gift she made for her special man. Head on over, bring those finishes -- you know, those gifts you've been staying up late to finish -- and link up. Then we can ooh and aah over them and think "Gee, that's awesome and I want to make that. I haven't made nearly enough for Christmas this year so let's make one. Right. Now." Just me? "O" well (sorry, that's bad. In my defense, I'm working on 3 hours of sleep and a full day of shopping).

Two video clips for you this week. The first is Ohio related. You'll understand when you see what Vickey made.



The other is a feel good PR stunt for WestJet that I'm happy to pass along because I hope they'll do it again…preferably for one of my flights…if I actually flew anywhere…Enjoy!


And for those of you who celebrate Christmas, a heartfelt Merry Christmas! We hope Santa is good to you and yours. :)

2 comments:

  1. I flew home on WestJet last week.....and had my list all ready LOL...but no luck!
    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That West Jet video was wonderful; I got all teary-eyed. Thanks for sharing. I'm going to do a little sharing myself.

    Loved the Drew flashback--I loved his show.

    ReplyDelete